Wednesday, March 2 at 5:00 AM – Saturday, March 5 at 12:00 PM
Be a part of this special event in which we will publicly read the Bible,
starting with Genesis and ending with Revelation.
How It Works
- All – young and old – are encouraged to participate.
- Sign up for an hour segment with a maximum of 3 readers. Children must be accompanied by at least one parent.
- Reading may only be from the NIV 2011 Bible provided at the pulpit.
- Each group of 3 should take turns reading 1 to 2 chapters. Each reader should start every chapter by stating the name of the Book and the chapter number. This enables everyone to follow along.
- Please do not come up on stage and “volunteer” to read if there are already 3 readers for that slot. All are invited to sit in the sanctuary and listen or pray for the Word of God to not return empty but accomplish His purpose (Isaiah 55:11).
- The reading will be livestreamed on this page and on Facebook, so spread the word to friends and family.
Email us to reserve a time to read
*Please refresh page when joining livestream
Biblical Context For Public Reading
Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching.1 Timothy 4:13
He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. He stood up to read,Luke 4:16
I charge you before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers and sisters.1 Thessalonians 5:27