Father’s Cupboard Volunteers Needed
Support the food insecure in our area by volunteering with Father’s Cupboard. Sign up for a Thursday workday or Saturday Distribution below. Email if you are interested in praying during the October 23rd distribution.
The Open Door Virtual Fundraiser
Thursday, October 28th at 7:00 PM
The theme of the event is Up,Up and Away. The Open Door has walked alongside students to help them achieve their goals. These students never look down; they are always looking up and working towards their dreams! Individuals can register for their FREE ticket and once the actual YouTube link is ready it will be sent via email.
WAYS TO SERVE
- Father’s Cupboard, our GRC food pantry ministry
- Lighthouse Pregnancy Resource Center:
- There are many ways you can get involved! Some opportunities are weekly, while others are on a less frequent basis. Check out the list on their website to see how best you can help serve with them! Volunteer with Lighthouse.
- Star of Hope Ministries:
- There are many ways you can get involved! Prayer, Food Packing Sessions, Food Pantry, Thrift Store and many other opportunities as well! Volunteer with Star of Hope.
- Servant’s Heart:
- Helpers are needed for the Workmanship Program starting up this fall! Whatever your skill level is, you have the ability to make a difference. Volunteer with Servant’s Heart.
If you’re interested in helping out with a ministry or an event, please fill out this brief volunteer form.>>