Father’s Cupboard Volunteers Needed
Support the food insecure in our area by volunteering with Father’s Cupboard.
Embrace Grace: Supporting Single Moms in our Community
Mondays at 6:30 PM
Unplanned pregnancy? You are not alone! Join an Embrace Grace group for single moms. Make new friends in a loving community with women who want to encourage you. Receive a baby shower with new baby items. Be inspired and hope-filled through an amazing support system.
WAYS TO SERVE
- City Relief
- Serve food to those experiencing homelessness in Paterson on Saturday mornings. Volunteer with City Relief.
- Father’s Cupboard, our GRC food pantry ministry
- Lighthouse Pregnancy Resource Center:
- There are many ways you can get involved! Some opportunities are weekly, while others are on a less frequent basis. New volunteers are always needed! Check out the list on their website to see how best you can help serve with them! Volunteer with Lighthouse.
- Star of Hope Ministries:
- There are many ways you can get involved! Prayer, Food Packing Sessions, Food Pantry, Thrift Store and many other opportunities as well! Volunteer with Star of Hope.
- Servant’s Heart:
- Volunteers are needed for the Workmanship Program – help provide a meal for participants each Tuesday. Whatever your skill level is, you have the ability to make a difference. Volunteer with Servant’s Heart.
If you’re interested in helping out with a ministry or an event, please fill out this brief volunteer form.>>