Ways to give:
- Make an online payment by clicking the Give Securely button (one-time & recurring gifts).
- Text “graceredeemer” to 833-822-8860. You’ll get a one-time reply with a link to give. (Details below.)
- Mail a check to our church at 21 Harristown Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452.
- For corporate matching and stock gifts, please see “Other Ways to Give” section below.
How to Set Up ACH Giving Step-by-Step
Thank you for giving with generosity! Gifts given through ACH do not incur additional fees and are deducted directly from your checking account.
- Log into your account (top right where it says “Your account” and then click on “manage account”
You will be prompted to enter your mobile number and “next”
Enter the 6 digit code sent to your mobile from Pushpay
On the left side of the page under your account name, click on “payment methods”
Click on “add payment method” at the top right of the page
Click on “Bank Account US”
Add your checking account information and click “add” at the bottom of the page
Go back and click on Payment methods and verify you’ve successfully added your checking account and click on the star “Preferred” and the right
Then click on “home” on the top left
Go back and click on Payment methods and verify you’ve successfully added your checking account and click on the star “Preferred” on the right
Then click on “home” on the top left
Now go to your current gifts and click on “edit” on the right side of the dollar amount
Once you are in edit mode, scroll down to Payment Method and double click on “change payment method”
Now you can select the checking account you have previously added to payment methods, and click on SAVE!
Verify that your recurring payment schedule and “Starts on” date are accurate and click “Save” again
You will see a message that says “Success…you’ve updated your payment method
Here’s a short video on how to give by text:
“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” — 2 Corinthians 9:7
As Christians, part of what it means to follow Jesus is to support the work of His church with our finances. While we do not expect visitors to give financially when they worship with us, we encourage all regular attenders and members to give financially toward the ministry of the church as an expression of discipleship and an act of worship. There are several biblical motivations for doing so:
- We give out of obedience. By faith we understand that God gives us resources (James 1:17), not to hoard for ourselves, but to invest in the causes that bring joy to our Master (Matthew 25:14-30), including: ministry, service to others, and care for those in need.
- We give out of gratitude. The Apostle Paul motivated early Christians to financial generosity by reminding us of the essence of the gospel when he said, “For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich” (2 Corinthians 8:9). The gospel we received motivates us to model a gospel-generosity for the sake of others.
- We give out of our need. Stories like the rich, young ruler (Luke 18:18-29) reveal to us that we can use money to serve “idols” of security, significance, and power. We undercut their control over our lives by giving away our resources and entrusting our lives to God.
- We give out of the privilege for participating in God’s mission. Jesus reminds us that the way to experience the abundant life is to invest it for Jesus’ sake and for the advancement of the gospel (Mark 8:34-38). In this way, the giving of our resources is an expression of the larger call to invest our very lives for the sake of Jesus and His kingdom.
Other Ways to Give
Many companies offer matching programs, which enables your donation to increase in value. Companies differ in their matching program policies, so please review your company’s policy and submit any forms to our Business Manager.>>
Having a Grace Online account makes it easy to get a end-of-year giving statement, which provides a handy record of all of your donations to GRC.
To give a gift of stock, please contact our Business Manager.>>
An easy way to support GRC is by shopping through our AmazonSmile link. When you do, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to GRC. To establish GRC as the charity you’re supporting:
- Go to smile.amazon.com and log in.
- Under Your Account, find Your AmazonSmile, and search for “Grace Redeemer Church” in Glen Rock, NJ.
- Once you set it up, Amazon will remember your selection – as long as you remember to shop at smile.amazon.com (and not www.amazon.com). (Psst – just bookmark the page in your browser!)
You can also set GRC as your charity on the Amazon App following the steps below.
- Get the App: Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app on your phone.
- Join Amazon Smile: If you are not already an AmazonSmile member, simply sign up at smile.amazon.com and select “Grace Redeemer Church” in Glen Rock, NJ to start generating donations.
- Turn on Amazon Smile: Open the app and find ’Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
Feel free to contact our Business Manager.>>