In-Person Sunday Worship:
In-Person and Livestream services are every Sunday at 8:30 AM & 11:15 AM.
Past Services are available to view on our YouTube Channel.
If you’re feeling unwell for any reason, but particularly if you exhibit any symptoms indicative of COVID-19, please stay home until you have fully recovered, and join us again when you’re well.
MASKS: Face masks are optional.
SANITIZING STATIONS: There are several hand sanitizing stations available throughout the church.
COMMUNION: We have returned to our pre-pandemic practice of Communion while still continuing to offer the pre-packaged communion elements for those who prefer. For those who come forward, the pastors will tear off a piece of bread for each person and invite them to take a cup of juice or wine from the communion tray. Those who prefer the prepackaged elements may remain in their seats for a server to bring the pre-packaged elements to them.
If you cannot join us in person, please know that we would still love for you to join us online, via our livestream.
Health and Hygiene Measures:
For the health and safety of all who walk through our doors, GRC is committed to enhanced safety and cleaning measures on an ongoing basis. These measures include, but are not limited to:
* UV-C germicidal lights which kill up to 99.9% of viruses including COVID-19 for the HVAC system.
* Touch-free hand sanitizing stations available throughout the church.
* Pre-packaged communion elements for those who still wish no contact.
* Bathroom faucets with touchless sensors to turn on/off.
Community Care & Outreach:
- Diaconal Ministry: Our Diaconate is working to coordinate the care of those in our congregation who need various forms of assistance. Use this GRC Support Form to indicate your need OR your willingness to volunteer to meet that need. We thank you for your generosity in supporting the Mercy Fund.
- GRC’s Food Pantry, Father’s Cupboard, is receiving donations of food and basic need items regularly. Food distribution happens every two weeks and is helping to support those in our community. Find the current shopping list and more information here.